Qualitative Data Analysis
Analyze interviews with consider.ly
Easy to use
Begin right away with coding/tagging your interviews. Create a taxonomy of tags on the fly. Qualitative data analysis was never easier. Watch the video to get a glimpse.
Code your interviews, explore your qualitative data, spot themes and patterns with a graphical UI, auto-transcribe your recordings, aggregate your findings in insights, and many more. See all features below.
Free for students*
You’re writing your thesis or an academic paper? You can use consider.ly for free! Just get in touch with us.*
* We don’t have an automatic process for students yet. You can just start your free 30-day full-feature trial now, and contact us within these 30 days. We’ll figure everything out together.
How to analyze interviews in consider.ly?
Watch the video to see how to analyze your interviews, highlight important user quotes, easily transcribe audio/video recordings, spot patterns and discover new themes, link quotes to insights, and more. Make analyzing qualitative data a breeze!
All Features of consider.ly
- Create projects and take notes from data such as interview transcripts
- Organize your notes intuitively via drag and drop
Convenient file upload
- Attach interviewee images, video recordings, and any other files to your notes
- Store your raw research data logically
- Use tags to highlight important quotes or sentiment
- Define individual patterns and structure your data
- Ready to create, present, and share your insights
- Back your research and support your findings with bundled data from interview insights
Sentiment analysis with AI
- Our AI determines the sentiment of interviewee quotes automatically for you
- Assign specific tags for positive and negative connotations within your notes
- Enjoy useful AI-generated transcripts of your video and audio files
- Insert transcripts directly into your notes
- Search through your tags to discover recurring themes
- Identify patterns across notes and projects thanks to visualizations
Beneficial real-time collaboration
- Synchronize your work across all devices and for all team members
- Take notes and generate insights collectively
- Collaborate with your team, including granular access to data
- Easily share insights and findings with your stakeholders
- Kick-start your studies using custom templates
- Pre-defined tag taxonomies that align with your organization’s individual research system
- Explore your data through helpful graphs, diagrams, and statistics
- Discover and visualize patterns in your tagged observations
- We highly value the security and protection of your data
- All consider.ly servers are located in Germany
- Data Processing Order is available for Enterprise customers
Even easier workflows
- Integrate your existing workflow into consider.ly
- Exporting data from and into Jira, Confluence, Trello, and many more
More effortless data import
- Directly load your data into consider.ly.
- Import user research data from local text files or Google Docs
Even faster Tagging
- Benefit from a refined tagging experience with automatic rule-based tagging
- Get the most out of your data in the least amount of time
Tagging media files
- Highlight certain parts of images, videos, or audio files to find new insights
- Reference to the exact relevant position in media files
More presentation options
- Export your insights into Powerpoint or PDF or a format of your choice
- Present your insights out of consider.ly
Powerful media manager
- All uploaded files in one place to comply with data storage retention periods
- Insert any uploaded file into multiple notes or videos
- Incoming research questions and interview data drops directly into your inbox
- Define custom rules to automate the inflow of your data
We appreciate your input!
Reach out to let us know how consider.ly can support your user research in the best possible way
Researchers around the globe are already storing insights in consider.ly. Start building your UX repository today.
Start your 30-day full-feature trial today. No credit card required.