This article will teach you how to use the “Highlights” function to search for overlapping tags.
Applying tags means refining and structuring your data. Having set the right tags makes your data suitable for complex searches, such as “What did my participants say positive about the search feature in the interviews?” or “What usability problems occurred during the sign-up process?”. Not only will this simplify your research to spot patterns quickly, but also over time build up a powerful repository of searchable UX knowledge.
- Go to the highlights dashboard.
- A search window appears. It consists of two input fields:
- Notes input field: Restrict your search to the specified notes.
- Tags input field: The tags you are looking for.
- Select the notes and tags that you wish to include in your search request. When you specify multiple tags, the search returns parts of your notes where these tags overlap.
- Click on the search button to show the results.