As your UX department grows, it naturally gets harder to collaborate with your team members and stakeholders. That’s why our focus with consider.ly is on supporting and freeing up space for research teams so that they can do what they do best: Gaining insights and helping companies making better decisions.
This article will teach you about inviting your team members.
A project is a shared workspace for you and your team. This means, it can be seen and edited by everyone on your team.
- Go to the team dashboard.
- Click on the “Members” tab.
- Enter your colleague’s email address.
- Select the role you want to assign to your colleague.
- Click on Invite. Your colleague will now receive an email with a link to sign-up and directly join your team. Her/his account will then be directly assigned to your team.
Note: You can only invite new team members if you still have free places in your team. The plan you purchased defines the maximum number of persons on your team. On the trial, your team can maximally have 5 members.
Exception: Observer accounts are free. Every team has up to 50 (in Essential) or 100 (in Pro) free observer accounts.
See our plans for more info.