You can format text in notes and insights in three ways:
- using the formatting bar (in the header of your note or insight),
- via simplified Markdown syntax (don’t worry if you don’t know Markdown – but you can really impress your developers with it),
- via keyboard shortcuts (known from other word processing programs).
💡 When you restore deleted text (via CTRL + Z ), your highlighted (tagged) parts are automatically included again.
You can use the following shortcuts:
Getting an overview of possible shortcuts
You can always sneak at the keyboard shortcuts and formatting syntax from within a note or insight.
- Click on the three-dot menu ••• in the upper right corner.
- Select “Shortcuts” to show a popup with the possible shortcuts.
Copying and pasting text
When you copy a text passage, your highlighted (tagged) parts are automatically included.
Note: If you do not wish to include your highlighted parts, press Shift while pasting the text passage.
Here’s how to add hyperlinks to your text:
- Select the designated text.
- Click on the link button in the formatting bar or press CTRL+K.
- A box appears, in which you can type in the link details.
- Type in the link details.
- Click on “Save”.