You can format text in notes and insights in three ways:
- using the formatting bar (in the header of your note or insight)
- via simplified Markdown syntax. Don’t worry if you don’t know Markdown – but you can really impress your developers with it.
- via keyboard shortcuts (known from other word processing programs)
You can use the following shortcuts:
Getting an overview of possible shortcuts
You can always sneak at the keyboard shortcuts and formatting syntax.
- Click on the three-dot-menu in the upper right corner.
- Select “Shortcuts”.
A popup with the possible shortcuts appears.
Additionally, you can add hyperlinks.
- Click on the link button in the formatting bar.
Alternatively select text and press CTRL+K.
- A window appears, in which you can type in the link details.
- Type in the link details.
- Click on “Save”.