This article will teach you how to delete a project.
- Go to the project dashboard.
- Hover over the project you want to archive. A three-dot menu ••• appears.
- Click on the three-dot menu••• and select “Settings”.
- Select the “General” tab.
- Click on the “Delete” button, you see on the right side to delete your project permanently.
⚠️ A deleted project cannot be restored. All attached notes, tags, and insights will be deleted as well.
Consider archiving your project if it contains data that you might want to retrieve in the future.