This article will teach you how to create your account.
- Go to the consider.ly sign-up page.
- Fill in your data.
- Click on Sign up. consider.ly automatically creates your account. You are logged in by default.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email you received.
Alternatively, use Google sign-up.
- Click on “Sign up with Google”. A pop-up appears.
- Choose your Google account from the pop-up. consider.ly automatically creates your account connected with your Google account. You are logged in by default.
Note: There is no special sign-up for the paid pricing plans. This means when you sign up you automatically register for a 30 day trial period. Therefore, no credit card is required. After registration, you can upgrade your account.