This article will teach you about how to apply tags to text passages in your notes.
Applying existing tags to text
- To apply a tag to a text passage within a note, first select the text passage. The tag box will appear on the right side of your note. The tag box contains all tags of this project.
- If your desired tag does not appear in the tag box, type its name into the input field.
- Select the tag you wish to apply from the tag box. To select the tag, you can either use the mouse or arrow keys on your keyboard and press ENTER.
Applying a new tag to text
- Select the text passage in the note. The tag box will appear on the right side of your note.
- Type the new tag name into the tag box’s input field.
- Click on Create tag. This will create a new tag and apply it to the selected text.