Not everyone has the same workflow and not every type of study has the same requirements. Therefore, you can configure a set of project features via plugins.
- Go to the project dashboard.
- Hover over the project where you want to activate or deactivate a plugin.
A three-dot-menu appears.
- Click on the three-dot-menu and select “Settings”.
- Click on the “Plugins” tab.
Here you find all available project plugins (deactivated by default).
- Click on the plugin you want to activate or deactivate.
On the right side beneath the title and description of the plugin, you see a toggle switch.
- Click on the toggle switch to change the current status.
• A blue switch means the plugin is activated.
• A grey switch means the plugin is not activated.